Recent changes to Independent Examination rules mean that this is becoming an increasingly challenging area for accountants. This seminar will navigate through all the key requirements and focus on balancing efficiency and effectiveness.
Topics covered include:
- Which charities qualify for independent examination and why
- The Charity Commission directions for independent examinations step by step
- Documentation requirements – what professional bodies expect to see on file
- The impact of recent changes to ICAEW’s Code of Ethics on independent examinations
- Tricky accounting areas and how to tackle them