Spring Financial Reporting Update
THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT ON THIS DATE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK FOR 24TH MAY
Application of FRS 102 continues to present companies and their advisors with many challenges, even more so taking into account the ongoing effect of COVID-19 and Brexit. This update will address all the topical issues and recent changes to the rules.
Topics covered include:
- How COVID-19 and Brexit continue to impact on financial reporting
- Accounting for and disclosing prior period adjustments
- Challenges in revenue recognition
- Transitioning between size thresholds
- Updates on narrative reporting
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.