Introduction to Academy Accounts
This practical session will provide a comprehensive beginner’s guide to compiling financial statements using the SORP and the Accounting Direction and to all the key audit and regularity tests that would be needed.
Topics covered include:
- The legal and regulatory framework for academy schools
- Accounting fundamentals – what the financial statements look like and how to produce them
- The Academies Financial Handbook – what it requires and why it matters
- Key audit and regularity tests and how to perform them
- What good looks like – producing an academy audit file
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.