Hot Topics in Charity Accounts
The last year has been challenging for many charities and their advisers. This course will provide a practical insight into all the recent financial reporting and auditing hot topics affecting charities with particular focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics covered include:
- The legal framework for the different types of charity
- Receipts and payments v accruals accounts – which rules to use and how to apply them
- The Charities SORP, FRS 102 and the financial statements
- Challenging accounting areas for charities
- Important considerations for charity auditors
- Latest guidance from the Charity Commission
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.