Anti-Money Laundering Update and Refresher
Good awareness of the AML regime is crucial for all staff in professional firms. This seminar will provide an insight into common issues that firms face when applying the regulations and how they should tackle them.
Topics covered include:
- Client onboarding and due diligence – what professional bodies really expect to see on file
- Performing and documenting risk assessments – key tips and traps
- What exactly changed in 2020 and why it matters
- Other procedural requirements for firms
- Different types of fraud and how to spot them
- Reporting money laundering offences to the NCA – key do’s and don’ts
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.