Accounting for Groups
The preparation of consolidated financial statements is a challenging task for accountants working in professional practice and industry. This seminar will provide a comprehensive refresher on the mechanics and deal with a range of practical issues faced by accountants preparing group financial statements under UK GAAP.
Topics covered include:
- Determining group status and when consolidated accounts are needed
- Refresher on essential consolidation journals
- Group reorganisations – common scenarios and how to account for them
- Frequently asked questions on goodwill
- How to account for associates and joint ventures
- Common disclosure issues and how to tackle them
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.