Accounting and Tax for Businesses in Distress
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit some businesses very hard and this creates challenging issues from both an accounting and a tax perspective. This seminar will look at a range of accounting and tax issues and how they interrelate.
Topics covered include:
- The financial reporting and tax implications of debt restructuring
- Forgiving debt and debt for equity swaps
- Accounting for companies in administration including group issues
- The tax implications of liquidation
- Important accounting and tax implications of illegal dividends
- How HMRC pursues businesses for unpaid tax
- Ongoing compliance relating to coronavirus support payments
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.