This popular seminar is essential viewing for any accountant or auditor acting for academy schools. Recent updates to the Accounts Direction and Financial Handbook will be covered in depth. The audit part of the session will focus on what the ESFA and professional bodies expect to see on audit files.
Topics covered include:
- The latest Academies Accounting Direction – key changes and their impact
- Subjective areas of accounting for Academies – and how to get them right
- 2021 Updates on the Academies Financial Handbook
- ESFA feedback for Academies and their auditors – examples of good and poor practice
- Academy accounts ‘hot topics’ – what they are and how to address them
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.